If you own a pet or just love them, help us work to reunite more lost pets with their owners!
It is hard to believe, but scores of beloved pets go missing each and every day! If it was yours, wouldn’t you want to have as much support as possible to share your lost pet info? That’s what Unite 2 Reunite is all about.
There are SO many different “buckets” of lost pet alerts, databases, and FB pages it’s hard to know where to start. While each has value, we believe that HeLPingLostPets.com has a system that has the vision, reach, and integrated map based system needed to make it the first one to sign up with to receive alerts or to post lost/found pets.
SO DO YOUR SHARE and become a Unite 2 Reunite supporter which includes signing up with HeLP.
SIGN UP AS A U2R SUPPORTER:
- Complete the form below. Upon completion you will be directed to the page on HeLPingLostPets.com (HeLP) to receive alerts of lost and found pets in your area which will allow you to start to do your “share” by letting others in your area know about the pets in the alerts.Share them on social media, with your neighborhood alert systems/pages, and even assist by helping to post lost/found pet flyers.
- Share YOUR SUPPORT for U2R!
Let others know about your commitment to help by posting the “U2R Doing My Share logo” on your social media and sharing our link www.Unite2Reunite.org with others. Once you’ve signed up, consider adding a special U2R Cause frame for your FB profile pic to let others know about your support. Click here for the frame!
Additional ways to help!
- If you FIND a stray, report it and post it on Craigslist and other sites to try to find the owner. Do not assume it is abandoned, unloved.
- If you see a stray you can post it as a sighting on HeLP, in hopes that the owner might not have yet posted on the site. Sightings can be of tremendous assistance.
- Also share with the LDOA FB page in your State and/or other L/F sites in your area. Make sure that HeLP is your first place, to continue to build the POWER OF ONE
If you can volunteer to help with posting flyers or assisting with sharing a lost pet posting in your community your assistance will surely be welcome.
- Follow us on FB and share our posts!
Stray cats are a bit more difficult since there are many feral cat colonies that have
caretakers feeding and watching out for them, but don’t assume they are not a family pet.
Learn more about community cats and their the “ear tip” that many have in communities where Trap-Neuter-Return efforts are being integrated.
ENCOURAGE THOSE YOU KNOW WITH LOST PETS to post them on HeLPingLostPets.com
JUST REMEMBER, WHAT IF IT WAS YOURS?
Preventive measures to improve chances you would be reunited.